how to get there
Agnandi is located 500 meters uphill over the new port with magnificent views to the town of Mykonos and the surrounding islands and within an easy 5 minute car-ride from the town of Mykonos.
- • 5’ Mykonos Centre ( 2,5 km)
- • 10’ Mykonos International Airport (6 km)
- • 5’ Old port (2,5 km)
- • 3’ New port (900 m)
- • 5’ Nearest beach (1,5 km)
- • 20’ Most Distant beach (14 km)
- • 5’ Super market (1 km)
- • 2’ Restaurant (900 m)
- • Public bus runs every half an hour from the new port of Tourlos, just 500 m from Agnandi to the Town of Mykonos.
- • Taxis as well as car and scooter rentals are also available to facilitate your transportation.
- • A sea bus runs every hour from the New Port to the Town of Mykonos.
- • Should you require, we shall be glad to help you hire a car or bike.
how to get to agnandi homes & suites
- • Direct flights to Mykonos are available from most European cities
- • Olympic Air and Aegean Airlines operate several daily flights from Athens (Trip duration 30 min, 3-10 flights per day, depending on the season) as well as from Crete, Santorini, Rhodes and Thessaloniki.
- • Ferry boats and high speed boats run daily from ports of Piraeus, Rafina and other islands (Paros, Naxos, Siros, Tinos, Santorini and Crete).
- • Ferry sailing times are 5 hours from Rafina and 6 hours from Piraeus. High speed boats, however, provide faster service of 2,5 and 3,5 hours respectively.
- • The new tourist port of Tourlos, just 500 meters from Agnandi, is also available for private yachts.